Searching for and buying a new home can be a tedious and laborious process. This process can be even more frustrating for buyers that can only find ‘average’ real estate agents that try to be all things to all people, failing to either understand or meet your unique needs.
If you are in the market for a home that fits your wants, needs, and budget in the San Antonio Metro Area, then you’ve come to the right place!
As your Buyers Agent, we will utilize our in-depth understanding and appreciation of the local market to help you locate, negotiate for, and purchase the home that is right for you. Most importantly, we recognize the value of your time and are firm believers and adopters of technology that will allow us to work more closely together to quickly locate and preview properties of interest to you without requiring you to invest a lot of ‘windshield time’ traveling from house to house or wasting your weekends, touring open houses to find the home that is right for you.
Buying a home can be exciting. It also can be somewhat daunting, even if you’ve done it before.
But it doesn’t have to be. It shouldn’t be. Work with us and it won’t be.
Did You Know?
- The listing agent has signed a contract agreeing to represent the seller?
- That makes the seller the “Client” and you the “Customer”?
- It is the listing agents JOB to attempt to sell their listings first, and for as high a price as possible?
- We are paid from the commission generated by the sale of the property the same as any other agent which is paid from the sellers proceeds.
Why Use a Buyer’s Agent
For a Real Estate purchase to occur there must be a buyer and a seller. A real estate agent or agents are involved in most purchases. Frequently, the agent(s) “representing” the Buyer is with the company “representing” the Seller. Obviously, the agent cannot represent the Buyer’s interests fully, while also representing the seller. Even when the agents are from different companies the agent working with the buyer may have listings which cause him/her to focus on selling property.
As a potential Buyer, if you really want your interests represented, an agent who will negotiate hard on your behalf, focuses on services that benefit you, and is knowledgeable about the things that are important to a Buyer, you need a Buyer’s Agent to work with and for you!
What a Buyer’s Agent does for You
A Buyer’s Agent pledges to work for the Buyer:
- To seek property that best fits the Buyer’s needs
- To review pricing policies and trends
- To help the Buyer analyze and select neighborhoods, schools, driving distances, a closing attorney and so on
- To negotiate on behalf of the Buyer
- To provide assistance and guidance with mortgages, insurance, warranties, inspection,and repairs
All with the objective of making the purchase process beneficial to the Buyer.